Thursday, September 20, 2007

The thing that makes me happy is my family. I really love my family and I would do anything for them. Even though we bicker and fight like every family would, in the end we always find a way to make it better. My siblings are a big part of my life. To us its like if one got in trouble we all got in trouble. My brother and I always got spanked together. One time we got in trouble and we were gonna get spanked with a paddle so my brother and I went to our rooms and put on a lot of underwear on so that it wouldn't hurt. Then we met my dad in the basement where we got spanked. It was funny when my dad finished and went up stairs. We started laughing. So basically we have all gone through a lot together. That has all just made me love my family even more. They are my joy;my happiness.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...Cindy thats so hilarious!!!